In the Netherlands there are many regulations regarding dangerous goods, for example:
- Working Conditions Act
- General Provisions for Environmental Law Act (Wabo)
- Soil Protection Act
- Major Accident Hazards Decree 2015
- Hazardous Substances Transport Act
Advising on how to correctly apply these regulations in the case of storage is a specialism in itself.
The target group includes company decision-makers responsible for implementing the regulations on the storage of hazardous substances.
The ability to advise on the storage of goods, containers and vehicles with hazardous substances in accordance with PGS 15.
MBO level preferred, but not required
The course is concluded with an AGTL exam.
Candidates who pass receive the certificate "Nestor advisor PGS 15".
The certificate has no validity period, but it is advisable, due to ever changing regulations, to repeat the certificate after 5 years.
- Learning to work with the PGS 15
- Learning to apply the PGS 15 in the workplace
- Identification, packaging, labelling and marking.
- Learning to inspect and monitor storage sites
- Classical, 10 day sessions
- Digital class 10 dayparts
- Webinar, 10 dayparts
- Blended, 2-day course
- Internet, at your own discretion
- Repetition, depending on method chosen
Location and time
The course is preferably held at participating companies. If necessary, we will hire a location if there is sufficient participation, taking into account the place of residence of the participants. The courses are held in consultation with the company. It is possible to hold the course in the evening hours and/or on Saturdays.